This Blog is protected by DMCA.com

Tuesday, March 8, 2022

Can't We All Just Play Together?

Well I was searching online…nothing. So I thought maybe Medium would have info on it or at least a mention on the topic and still nothing. So am I the only one hoping for a user friendly app that can sync and work with all remote sex toys? That’s my dilemma this morning. I have 6 remote toys. 4 from Lovense and 2 from Kiiroo. Lovense has their own 2 apps. Kiiroo is the same deal but under 2 totally different names, Feel Connect and Ohmibod. 

Being a Cam Model and an avid App Whore I’m always searching and looking for the next new tech savvy product that can give me an extra edge to my show and business. I see more and more sex toy companies and app remotes for the toys but not enough cohesiveness when working together. During one of my App Binges I did fine an app called XToys. Down a Rabbit Hole I found it, I can’t remember. It appears to be the only App that can assist on configuring the multiple sex toys under 1 roof. So Peaches has a plan and that’s to get my Kinky Family of Toys to finally work together under 1 accessible App to the end goal of getting me off. It’s hard, tedious work but someone’s gotta do it and grateful it’s me.

Sounding Off

 It's not easy to be a Cam Model due to the fact that it entails dealing with the public. Cam Modeling deals with Customer Service and ...