This Blog is protected by DMCA.com

Thursday, January 27, 2022

New Year...And?

Has the Grinch extended its stay? No but I really do mean it. I am still finding myself having to remember to type '22 rather then '21 and other then that...nothing. New year's resolution? Don't believe in them. You telling me that if I fuck up on this year's resolution then I can just try again next year? Or instead, forget last year's resolution, I'm just gonna go for a whole new different one and not do that one either. People when will we learn? We hate when expectations are put on ourselves by others, so why the hell are we putting them on ourselves? We are our own worst enemy and competitor. Or course we did an awesome show or a great job on that project or whatever thing we did awesome on. Now we must top ourselves. I fucked myself so good the other night, the euphoria was temporary cause all I can think was. How am I suppose to top that? Lol! I don't know I was just sitting here thinking and this was what came outta my head. So please I'm truly interested in knowing your thoughts. My questions are not hypothetical. They're questions that I ask myself and would love to know if you think them too. Not looking for right or wrong answers. Just provoking thought...

Sounding Off

 It's not easy to be a Cam Model due to the fact that it entails dealing with the public. Cam Modeling deals with Customer Service and ...